We gather information on mattress industry, product, pricing, customer reviews and financial information from more than 50+ websites daily through our automated “bots” and use advanced data analytics techniques to evaluate and rate mattresses.
Our reviews are updated at least once a week in cases of changes, product releases, and new insights gathered from analyzing our data set.
We present our mattress reviews in a Q&A format with the intent of mirroring the thought process of how customers make mattress purchase decisions
Luuf Simplicity Hybrid MattressBy Brand: Luuf
The Luuf Simplicity is a universally fit mattress designed to suit the needs of all sleeping positions at an affordable cost. It is 13 inches thick hybrid mattress that offers personalized comfort and support to the sleepers and the optimum amount of hug and body contouring so that the sleepers can have a calm sleeping experience. The mattress sleeps cool due to multiple layers of the cooling system, which promote airflow and temperature regulation. The universal comfort offered by the LuuF Simplicity makes the mattress perfect for guests, family, the in-laws, and of course, even yourself!
The Luuf is CertiPUR-US certified, which implies that the mattress is made without ozone depletes, harmful flame retardants, heavy metals, or formaldehyde. The mattress is available in all six sizes: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, and Cal King.
In this article, we will review the Luuf Simplicity in detail. The review below highlights the key attributes, features, and pros/cons of the mattress.
- Material: The Luuf simplicity mattress uses memory foam, polyfoam, and pocketed coils for its construction. The cover is a breathable stretch fabric that facilitates ease of movement.
- Sizes: The Luuf Simplicity is available in all regular sizes: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, and Cal King.
- Shipping & Delivery: Free shipping and delivery offered.
- Trial & Return: 100 nights risk-free trial period. Free returns are available
- Warranty: The Luuf Simplicity offers a 10-year warranty
Pros & Cons
The mattress is recommended for sleepers, who
- Keep changing positions while sleeping
- Want an affordable mattress
- Prefer good motion isolation and edge support
Not so ideal for sleepers, who
- Enjoy the feel of memory foam
- Prefer a light mattress
Firmness defines how soft or hard a mattress can be. This is a very subjective matter. A particular bed may be soft to one and Firm to other. It depends on personal choice, body weight, and type. Whether soft or firm, a mattress should support body weight, promote healthy spine alignment, and ensure comfortable and restful sleeping.
The Luuf Simplicity firmness ranges from plush firm to medium-firm. It is a universally comfortable mattress that benefits all sleepers in almost all sleeping positions. The combination of memory foam and support coils gives the Simplicity its firmness. This combination gives you a supportive feel and helps to keep your hips and spine perfectly aligned to each other. The use of high-quality memory foam gives your body the necessary support and relieves increased pressure across your whole body.
Material & Construction
The Luuf Simplicity cover is made of 360-degree stretch knit fabric that allows ease of movement and airflow at the bed’s surface and contouring, cooling, and comfort. Beneath the top cover is four layers made of gel-infused Comfort foam, Convoluted Serene Foam, Quantum coils, and Support foam of varying densities.
The different layers of the Luuf Simplicity are detailed below:
- Layer 1: This is a 2 inch gel-infused Comfort Foam layer that keeps the body cool and offers relief to different pressure points when you sleep.
- Layer 2: Next is the 2-inch Convoluted Serene Foam layer that offers a balance of pressure relief and air support, promoting precise zoned comfort to the body. The foam in this layer is infused with temperature-regulating gel particles that help you sleep cool.
- Layer 3: The third layer consists of 789 individually wrapped Quantum coils that provide zoned comfort and personalized support to each sleeper, including the lumbar region.
- Layer 4: The base consists of 1-inch-thick support foam. This layer enhances the durability of the mattress and inhibits motion transfer.
|Luuf Simplicity Hybrid Mattress
|Materials & Construction (1=Least, 5=Best)
|Repositioning (1=Least, 5=Best)
|Comfort (1=Least, 5=Best)
|Cooling (1=Least, 5=Best)
|Motion Isolation (1=Least, 5=Best)
|Edge Support (1=Least, 5=Best)
|Rating Scale: 1 = Average, 2 = Good, 3 = Very Good, 4 = Excellent, 5 = Winner
Repositioning describes the ability to change positions easily while sleeping. The hybrid design of the Luuf makes it easy for you to move on top of the mattress. The graphene-infused memory foam layer provides support comfort and hugs your body as you lay down, thus making this layer slow responsive. The transition layer beneath prevents you from sinking into the mattress. The Serene foam layer is made of high-density polyfoam, which gives the mattress its bounce. The quick responsiveness of the polyfoam prevents you from sinking and aids in movements while sleeping.
Comfort, Back Support, Pressure Relief
Buying a mattress can be difficult as there is a variety of them available in the market. The right mattress will give you relief from pain upon waking up. So, pain relief is vital for most people looking to buy a new mattress. Back pain can only be relieved when the spine is relaxed.
The Luuf Simplicity offers you both; the comfort of a hybrid mattress and the support and relaxation of an all-foam mattress. The firmness of the mattress ranges from plush firm to medium-firm, thus catering to the needs of nearly all kinds of sleepers. Side and back sleepers get sufficient pressure relief sleeping on the mattress compared to stomach sleepers who might feel it a bit soft for their liking. The individually wrapped quantum coils will give you personalized support and zoned comfort and relieve pressure from your neck, hips, and shoulders. The support core helps to keep your spine in perfect alignment.
The suitability of the mattress for different sleeping positions is detailed below:
- Back sleepers: Back sleepers need support under their spine and neck to sleep correctly. The zoned technology and the individually wrapped quantum coils will allow light and average weight back sleepers to feel comfortable. In contrast, heavier individuals will need a firmer mattress to sleep comfortably.
- Side Sleepers: Side sleepers put the majority of their weights on their hips and shoulders. Thus, pressure relief and body contouring are the two essential features they look for while buying a mattress. Light and average weight side sleepers will enjoy pressure relief around their hips and shoulders, while heavy sleepers will need to look for a firmer mattress as they experience some sinking.
- Stomach sleepers: Stomach sleepers need a firm mattress that would enable them to keep their hips elevated to prevent sinkage. The mattress is a good choice for lightweight stomach sleepers as their spine and hips will not sink instead remain aligned, but average and heavyweight stomach sleepers might experience sinkage of their mid-section.
- Heavy sleepers: Heavy sleepers need a firm mattress for restful sleep. The coil construction with the support core may suit some heavyweight sleepers as the mattress helps reduce the wear and tear of sleepers in the heavy category; however, firmer options from the Luuf Hybrid can be a good choice for these sleepers.
Cooling & Temperature Control
The most critical ambiance determining the quality and duration of the body’s recovery during sleep is a substantial decrease in the core body temperature. The Luuf Simplicity helps you to sleep cool. The unique hybrid design and eco-friendly materials for the mattress give you the feeling of sleeping on the latest technology with maximum airflow in every layer of the bed. The gel-infused comfort foam near the surface keeps you cool and regulates temperature, ensuring relaxed sleep all night. Graphene infused in the Serene foam layer is lightweight and can absorb heat, thus making it a perfect mattress that lets you cool down. The breathable cover of the mattress adds to your freshness and cool night sleep.
Motion Isolation and Sharing a Bed
Motion isolation describes if movement made across one side of the mattress is felt elsewhere on the mattress or not. A mattress with good motion isolation will neutralize activity made on one side of the bed, thus assisting partners in sleeping peacefully.
The individually wrapped coils in the Luff simplicity limit motion transfer, whereas the top memory foam layers absorb movement significantly. So, if you sleep with your partner, then Luuf Simplicity can be a good choice for you.
Edge support defines the support that a mattress can offer around its edges. Edge support helps in stabilizing the perimeter of the mattress. It is essential for couples who share their bed with partners, as poor performance may disturb their partners while getting in and out of bed, and limit using the full bed for sleeping together and having sex.
The Luuf Simplicity has firm edges provided by quantum coils that make the edges reinforced. These coils give the mattress stability and durability and make it easier for you to get in and out of bed. The study edge ensures that you feel secure while lying or sitting near the edges. The reinforced perimeter allows you to use the whole bed without fear of falling or rolling off.
Recommendation based on sleeping style
Sleeping peacefully at night is as essential as eating good and nutritious food. Sleeping peacefully helps in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Each one of us sleeps differently, and our needs for comfort and support are also very different and unique. The U.S. Center for Disease Control claims that 1 out of 3 people has insomnia leading to various health problems. The
Below is a detailed description of how Luuf simplicity is a good fit for different sleep positions.
- Side Sleepers: Side sleepers prefer a mattress that allows their hips and shoulders to sink in just the right amount, reducing pressure buildup. Light and average-weight side sleepers will have the comfort of pressure relief near their hips and shoulders. The Serene Foam layer offers sleepers zoned comfort. Heavy side sleepers may sink into the mattress; thus might want to look for firmer options.
- Back Sleepers: Back sleepers need to opt for a mattress that supports their lumbar region. Lightweight and average-weight back sleepers will get enough comfort and contour at the right places. However, heavier people above 230 pounds will have to look for a firmer mattress that can support their weight and make them comfortable.
- Stomach Sleepers: Stability and support are essential for stomach sleepers not to cause back or hip pain. The mattress is suitable for lightweight stomach sleepers, as their spine will remain perfectly aligned, and they can enjoy a comfortable sleep. Average and heavyweight people might experience some sinkage in their mid-section. Thus they may not be as comfortable as lightweight stomach sleepers. They will need to opt for firm mattresses in the market.
- Combination Sleepers-Those who alternate between various positions: Combination sleepers tend to change positions while sleeping. The mattress construction makes it an ideal choice for combination sleepers as they can enjoy the cushioning of memory foam and the coils’ support. Multiple layers of cooling comfort give combination sleepers ample hug and contour with personalized support.
Coupons & Deals
- Save 20% on mattresses with code: PRESIDENT20.