We gather information on mattress industry, product, pricing, customer reviews and financial information from more than 50+ websites daily through our automated “bots” and use advanced data analytics techniques to evaluate and rate mattresses.
Our reviews are updated at least once a week in cases of changes, product releases, and new insights gathered from analyzing our data set.
We present our mattress reviews in a Q&A format with the intent of mirroring the thought process of how customers make mattress purchase decisions
The Awara mattress is part of the resident family of brands. They also sell Nectar and Dream Cloud. It is a direct-to-consumer mattress and bedding brand based in the USA. It is an e-commerce company that helps Brands emphasize creating a bed with natural materials like latex and wool. Takes care of sustainability and donates a portion of every purchase to Trees for the Future. Along with its luxury mattress, Awara sells pillows and sleep essentials.
Their main motto is “THE BEST SLEEP OF YOUR LIFE, THE WAY NATURE INTENDED.”
Awara presently deals with two mattresses
- Awara Natural Hybrid Mattress
- Awara Premier Natural Hybrid Mattress
You’ll wake up refreshed and carry on to take on the day.
This article will look deeply into The Awara Natural Hybrid Mattress‘s construction performance for various sleeping positions.
Awara Natural Hybrid is made from certified and eco-friendly processed latex and other materials. It is 13″ thick, with more than many mattresses available in the market. With premium natural latex, cozy organic New Zealand wool, and silky organic cotton, the Awara hybrid mattress provides luxurious sleep and comfort. Without an extravagant price tag.
- Material: HYBRID – Foam + Coil
With Awara Natural Hybrid, there is no memory foam, synthetic foam, chemical adhesives, or chemical fire retardants here. Only lush natural and organic materials, such as natural Dunlop latex, are collected from real rubber trees. Cover made with smooth organic cotton and soft 100% organic New Zealand wool. Rainforest Alliance certified natural Dunlop latex. A premium coil support core. It also has four robust handles at the support base layer for easy movement of a mattress.
- Sizes: Awara Natural Hybrid is available in all regular sizes: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Cal King, Split King
- Pricing: Depends on size & firmness
- Shipping & Delivery: Free
- Trial & Return: 365-day trial, full refund, and pickup
- Warranty: Forever warranty
Pros & Cons
The Awara Natural Hybrid is crafted from fresh, natural materials.
- Silky, soft, and elastic organic cotton.
- Soft 100% organic New Zealand wool sourced from content sheep.
- Rainforest Alliance-certified natural Dunlop latex collected from real rubber trees.
- Premium quality individually wrapped coils for an incredibly blissful sleep.
The mattress is toxic, chemical-free, Certified Clean. Foams are certified by CertiPUR-US & Rainforest Besides; they offer a lot.
Awara Natural Hybrid is Ideal for the people
- All sleepers
- Couples or share bed
- Enjoying bounce of the innerspring bed
- Hot sleepers
- Searching natural and eco-friendly mattress
Not so ideal for the persons
- Searching budget-friendly mattress
- Searching all foam or latex mattresses without coils
Whether a mattress feels firm or soft is relatively subjective. All beds should support body weight, promote healthy spinal alignment, and ensure comfortable and restful sleeping. Whether a mattress is fluffy and plush (what mattress companies call soft or plush) or less so (what companies call firm) is purely defined based on personal preferences.
The Awara Natural Hybrid is available in a medium-firm with a 6.5- 7. The rating is on a scale of 1 to 10, where 10 is the most firm.
Luxury Firm/ Medium: Universally likes. Couples and combination sleepers prefer this, with a perfect balance between contouring and sinkage.
Material & Construction
In every Awara Mattress, you’ll find:
Cover made with smooth organic cotton and soft 100% organic New Zealand wool. Rainforest Alliance certified natural Dunlop latex. A premium coil support core.
A magnificent cotton mixed cover with four robust handles stitched at the support base layer. The brand selects each material with buyers in the comfort of sleep. So you get a naturally blissful sleep—all at a reasonable price.
Let’s dig into the details of the four layers of the mattress –
- Layer 1: Cover –the cover is luxuriously made from cotton and organic New Zealand Wool. Together they wick moisture, reduce bacteria, and increase airflow.
- Layer 2: Natural Dunlop Latex– This breathable layer is 2 “. Prepared with rainforest alliance certification, this natural latex contours the curves supporting the pressure points and joints.
- Layer 3: Premium coil support coreconsists of 8″ of individually wrapped coils. Besides improving breathability, they also reduce the motion transfer.
- Layer 4: Easy move base with reinforced handles– Cotton blend covers the supportive base. With the handles, it is easy to move the mattress as necessary.
|Awara Natural Hybrid Mattress
|Materials & Construction (1=Least, 5=Best)
|Repositioning (1=Least, 5=Best)
|Comfort (1=Least, 5=Best)
|Cooling (1=Least, 5=Best)
|Motion Isolation (1=Least, 5=Best)
|Edge Support (1=Least, 5=Best)
|Rating Scale: 1 = Average, 2 = Good, 3 = Very Good, 4 = Excellent, 5 = Winner
Repositioning means that sleepers can change position quickly. Many people toss and frequently turn while sleeping.
With a medium-firm feel moving on the Awara Natural Hybrid mattress is relatively easy compared to most hybrid prototypes. Most sleepers don’t sink deep in the mattress, so the sensation of being “Trapped in“ the bed is not there. Sleepers can switch positions easily as there is a bounce from the spring layer. Overall, Natural Hybrid is highly responsive. The couples particularly like this.
Comfort, Back Support, Pressure Relief
Generally, foam mattresses, particularly memory foam mattresses, tend to cradle the sleeper’s body, redistributing body weight. This can help relieve aches and pains in the Mattress areas that exert the most force.
- Back Sleepers: People sleeping on their back tend to require more support — particularly around the hips, which may sink into softer mattresses and prevent proper spinal alignment. Sleepers sleeping on Awara Natural Hybrid mattress will get enough firmness or back support. It is mainly for the average weight & Heavy group.
- Side sleepers:Side sleepers will greatly appreciate med firm Awara Natural hybrid. With the comfort and support layers, the mattress will absorb the pressure and provide a comfortable night’s sleep. Heavyweight side sleepers will enjoy the relief.
Lightweight side sleepers will find this mattress too firm.
- Stomach sleepers: Achieving good spinal alignment for stomach sleepers can often be trickier as the hips can tend to sink too far with some mattresses. Stability and support are crucial for “stomach sleepers” to not cause back or hip pain. With a Luxury firm configuration, Awara Natural Hybrid is suitable for stomach sleepers; the latex and the coils give the support these sleepers need.
- Combination Sleepers: Luxury firm Natural Hybrid is quite comfortable for majority lightweight and average weight combination sleepers. Due to its bouncy nature, it is easy to switch positions while sleeping.
- Heavy Sleepers: Folks from the heavy category in all sleeping position finds this Natural hybrid bed comfortable and supportive. They do sink in for pressure relief, but the bounce gives the required spinal alignment.
Cooling & Temperature Control
Awara Natural ensures sleepers Sleep Cool and Natural. Organic cotton and moisture-wicking New Zealand wool allow body heat to escape. Moreover, temperature-neutral latex inhibits excess heat from building throughout the night. Individually packed coils also arrange for ample air circulation for a bed-keeping sweat away. Folks who tend to run warm can stay cool throughout the night.
The combination of Awara latex and individually packaged coils improve air circulation. So one can sleep cool and dry.
Motion Isolation and Sharing a Bed
This category rates how well a mattress can prevent other sleepers in a bed from feeling when their sleep partner rolls over, shifts, or changes positions.
Awara mattresses offer sound motion isolation. As it’s a bed made up of springs and responsive natural latex foam, some slight vibrations might be felt, but nothing ground shaking shall happen to you, even if your partner gets scared while watching a horror movie at night.
Awara mattresses offer excellent edge support because of the coils and the latex layer. It provides perfect security, and there’s no accidental rolling off while sitting or sleeping near the edges.
Recommendation based on sleeping style
Young or old, nobody is immune to back pain, whether chronic or temporary. It is essential to pay attention to where you put your head (and back, of course).
Let’s get a clear idea about the Sleeping style.
- Side Sleepers: As it is a firm mattress, average-weight side sleepers won’t enjoy pressure relief in this position. Heavyweight side sleepers will, in all probability, find the mattress too firm in this position, and they shall experience pressure around the shoulder and hip area. For Lightweight side sleepers, this mattress will be too tight in this position, and they might prefer a softer mattress.
- Back Sleepers: Average-weighing back sleepers who like a firmer feel while sleeping will prefer the support offered by the Awara mattress. These mattresses would provide heavyweight back sleepers with adequate lumbar support, but they won’t provide much pressure relief in this position. Back sleepers who are Light in weight will have plenty of spinal support but won’t enjoy adequate pressure relief.
- Stomach Sleepers: This shall lend good support for average-weight stomach sleepers. Many heavyweight stomach sleepers will enjoy adequate spinal support on this mattress. When it comes to lightweight back sleepers, they will find the mattress to be highly supportive; at the same time, some people might experience that it is too firm, even in this position.
- Heavy sleepers: all types of sleepers in this heavy group get the required comfort and support from the Awara Natural Hybrid mattress.
Coupons & Deals
- Up to 50% Off Mattresses.