We gather information on mattress industry, product, pricing, customer reviews and financial information from more than 50+ websites daily through our automated “bots” and use advanced data analytics techniques to evaluate and rate mattresses.
Our reviews are updated at least once a week in cases of changes, product releases, and new insights gathered from analyzing our data set.
We present our mattress reviews in a Q&A format with the intent of mirroring the thought process of how customers make mattress purchase decisions
DreamCloud Premier MattressBy Brand: DreamCloud
DreamCloud deals Coupons
- 40% Off All Mattresses! Prices Starting From $499.
- 15% off for Military, First Responders and Healthcare Professionals (verification required).
DreamCloud is a luxury-feel hybrid mattress brand launched back in January 2018. The DreamCloud mattress was created by the Nectar company. The DreamCloud is essentially a hybrid and more luxury version of the Nectar all-foam mattress, and they are both manufactured by the same business. The DreamCloud Mattress, the company’s flagship brand, was the first luxury mattress accessible completely online.
DreamCloud brand offers three mattress models:
- The DreamCloud Mattress, which is a popular 14-inch hybrid model
- DreamCloud Premier, which is a 14-inch hybrid model with a hotel mattress like luxury feel
- DreamCloud Premier Rest is a 16-inch-high profile hybrid model
On a scale of 1 to 10, the DreamCloud Mattress offers a luxury-firm feel (6.5). This is within the comfort zone for the majority of sleepers. On the firmness scale, DreamCloud Premier is also a 6.5 out of 10, which is luxury-firm. Individually wrapped coils ensure you sleep comfortably as the Euro-Top lulls you to sleep. As a result, DreamCloud Premier is rated as a luxury-firm. With a rating of 6.5, DreamCloud Premier Rest too is a luxury-firm mattress. DreamCloud Premier Rest has a softer feel than others. This is, in reality, DreamCloud’s plushest mattress. It has a plush cushion top and a substantial layer of soft foam underneath.
This review focuses on the essential characteristics, features, benefits, and drawbacks of The DreamCloud Premier Mattress.
The DreamCloud Premier is a hybrid mattress featuring foam for pressure alleviation and coils for support and mobility. It has a Euro Top design that allows you to sink somewhat into the bed. This is a luxury-firm hybrid mattress, according to DreamCloud. In terms of firmness, the mattress receives a 6.5 out of 10 rating. This is in the center of the firmness range that most people prefer, but it is on the firmer end of the spectrum. Individually wrapped coils ensure you sleep comfortably as the Euro Top lulls you to sleep. As a result, DreamCloud Premier receives a 6.5 luxury-firm rating. The thickness of the DreamCloud Premier Mattress is 14 inches.
With revolutionary, comfort-forward features and a lush cashmere Euro Top, DreamCloud Premier improves on the brand’s flagship DreamCloud mattress.
With DreamCloud Premier, you have seven layers that are precisely tailored to your desire for luxury and your need for restful rejuvenation.
A quilted Cashmere blend cover cushions the mattress’s surface. This gives it a softer feel while yet enabling it to breathe. After that, there’s a 1-inch layer of high-density memory foam that gently cradles you to sleep. This is the support layer for the Euro Top. The next layer is a 2.5-inch layer of softly contouring memory foam that provides pressure alleviation. It focuses on the areas of your body that require the most support. Between the foam layers and the coils, another 1-inch of supporting foam serves as a transition. 8.5 inches of individually wrapped coils in the targeted support coil layer enhance airflow, reduce motion transfer, and bend to help support your curves and contours. A 1-inch layer of supporting polyfoam is present to give the innerspring coils a harder surface to press against.
It has a 365-day trial period and a lifetime warranty.
Velvety memory foam, pocketed coils, and a cashmere blend Euro top cover hand-stitched by professional artisans are among the materials utilized. It also has CertiPur-US certification for the foams it uses, indicating that they have passed rigorous safety examinations.
Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, and California King are the sizes available.
- Material: The DreamCloud Premier is designed with quality materials and has additional comfort layers than the original DreamCloud. This not only makes it more durable, but it also improves motion isolation. The DreamCloud Premier is a softer version of the DreamCloud, and it’s one of the best side sleeper mattresses available. The DreamCloud Premier mattress does not have a weight limit, but it is built of high-quality, long-lasting materials, and it is good in pressure relief and edge support.
It’s a great mix of memory foam and innerspring coils that assures you receive a good night’s sleep every night. The cover of the DreamCloud Premier is made of a special Cashmere blend that is both soft and luxurious. Behind the cover is a layer of memory foam that gently cradles you to sleep. The extra plush Euro Top part is completed by another soft foam layer. Support is provided by a layer of softly contouring memory foam. The main support mechanism of the mattress is a tall section of individually wrapped coils. A thin slice of polyfoam serves as the base layer.
- Sizes: The DreamCloud Premier is available in all regular sizes: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Cal King
- Pricing: It is determined by the mattress’s size and variation.
- Shipping & Delivery: Free
- Trial & Return: 365-night trial, full refund, and pickup
- Warranty: Lifetime
Pros & Cons
For sleepers, the DreamCloud Premier has a lot to offer. It is suggested for
- Back and side sleepers
- Those who prefer a soft luxury mattress
- Folks who enjoy a long trial period
- Couples who want a mattress with good motion isolation
Plus, it’s not the best for
- Stomach Sleepers who weigh 300 pounds or more and require a firmer mattress
- Memory foam lovers
- Those who require an affordable mattress
It might be tough to tell if a mattress is firm or soft. All mattresses should support weight, promote appropriate spinal alignment, and give a comfortable and restful night’s sleep. Whether a mattress is fluffy and spongy (what mattress companies call soft or plush) or less so is a matter of personal preference (what brands call firm).
With a firmness rating of around 6.5 on a 10-point scale, the DreamCloud Premier has a luxury-firm feel. The upper layers are very soft. The DreamCloud Premier, however, has an average firmness due to the combination of a velvety comfort layer and supporting coils. Individually wrapped coils ensure you sleep comfortably as the Euro Top lulls you to sleep. As a result, DreamCloud Premier receives a 6.5 luxury-firm rating.
Material & Construction
The hybrid DreamCloud Premier is 14 inches thick, making it more accessible to folks who have difficulty bending or standing up.
The DreamCloud Premier is a 7-layer luxury hybrid mattress with a plush feel. It’s made of foam and innerspring coils. It also has a euro top, which makes the mattress’s top softer while keeping the coils in place for support. CertiPUR-US certified all of the foams used in the DreamCloud Premier to ensure that they fulfill content, emissions, and durability standards.
The DreamCloud Premier’s cover is quilted with a Mongolian Cashmere blend, which gives the mattress a smooth and velvety feel. The euro pillow-top layer is constructed of high-loft memory foam and soft foam. This layer of comfort is comprised of contoured memory foam to keep pressure off delicate joints. Between the foam layers and the coils, another layer of supporting foam serves as a transition. Individually wrapped coils give support and flex separately, making this layer more contoured and motion isolating than standard interlaced coils. A layer of polyfoam is included at the bottom of the DreamCloud Premier for increased support and structure.
- Cover:The mattress is softened by the luxurious cashmere-blend stitched cover. With a soft tactile experience, Mongolian cashmere begins your luxurious sleep immersion.
- Layer 1: One inch of high-loft memory foam makes up the Euro-Top Cradle Layer. It tenderly cradles you as you go off to sleep.
- Layer 2: The 1-inch soft foam Euro-Top Support Layer supports the layers above and completes the extra plush Euro Top.
- Layer 3: This is the Comfort Layer for Pressure Relief. A luxurious 2.5-inch layer of softly contouring memory foam targets the areas where you need the greatest support. Every other layer performs better because to the supporting foam.
- Layer 4: This is the Support Layer for Low Motion-Transfer. Every other layer performs better with this 1-inch of supporting foam. It helps support your curves and shapes by reducing motion transfer.
- Layer 5: To increase airflow, the Targeted-Support Coil Layer consists of 8.5 inches of individually wrapped coils. It also helps support your curves and contours by reducing motion transfer and aiding in flexibility.
- Layer 6: This is the Foam Support Layer, which is comprised of 1-inch polyfoam. It adds firmness to the mattress and helps to decrease motion transmission.
|DreamCloud Premier Mattress|
|Materials & Construction (1=Least, 5=Best)||Repositioning (1=Least, 5=Best)|
|Comfort (1=Least, 5=Best)||Cooling (1=Least, 5=Best)|
|Motion Isolation (1=Least, 5=Best)||Edge Support (1=Least, 5=Best)|
|Rating Scale: 1 = Average, 2 = Good, 3 = Very Good, 4 = Excellent, 5 = Winner|
Sleepers who shift themselves during the night will find it easier if they have the right mattress. Memory foam and softer foam mattresses sink in, making it more difficult for the sleeper to change positions.
The upper layers of the DreamCloud Premier include memory foam, making it a little harder to move around. However, due to the coils and a more responsive quilted top layer, the mattress offers a notable amount of bounce. The top layer has a soft pillow-top feel, and the coils in the support layer keep the mattress responsive. On this bed, moving around and changing positions is simple. The DreamCloud Premier is springy and responsive, making it easy for couples or sleep companions to move around and reposition. In each position, a responsive bed will help you to quickly become comfortable. As sleepers change positions, the DreamCloud Premier responds quickly to each movement. The DreamCloud Premier not only responds rapidly, but also reduces pressure in key areas where individuals of all sizes are prone to aches and pains.
Comfort, Back Support, Pressure Relief
When shopping for a mattress, be sure it offers enough back support, spinal alignment, and pressure relief. Maintaining proper spinal position when sleeping is critical for good back health. This implies the mattress should support your spine in the same way it does while you’re standing. When a mattress pushes back against your body with too much force in a concentrated area, it can cause pain, discomfort, lack of circulation, recurrent tossing, and other problems. Side sleepers, in particular, should be cautious about “pressure points,” as this is the position in which your body’s weight is distributed over the smallest surface area.
Pressure release refers to a bed’s ability to reduce stress in the shoulders, hips, and lower back. The ability of a mattress to achieve this is largely controlled by your weight, sleeping position, and body shape. Another question for heavy sleepers is whether the foam version can hold their weight without sagging all the way to the bottom support layer.
Regretfully, no mattress can provide the same level of spinal alignment and pressure alleviation to all sleepers. Variable spinal alignment and pressure reduction capabilities will be found in sleepers of diverse weights, body types, and sleep postures.
The DreamCloud Premier is a step up from the company’s original DreamCloud mattress. It has a luxurious Cashmere Euro-Top and qualities that are both transformative and comfortable. It relieves a lot of pressure and keeps your spine in good shape.
When you first go into a hotel room and lie on that luxurious bed, you know what it’s like. Every night, DreamCloud Premier’s intelligent design makes you feel that way. Individually wrapped coils ensure you sleep comfortably as the Euro-Top lulls you. While you sleep, the mattress gives you tailored support and pain relief. With gel memory foam that helps relieve pressure spots, you can fall asleep quickly and wake up easily. You’ll wake up feeling like the best version of yourself due to the gel memory foam that conforms to your body where it needs support the most.
- Back Sleepers: Back sleepers need more support, particularly around the hips, which can sink into softer beds and prevent proper spinal alignment.
Back sleepers of average weight (130lbs-230lbs) will love sleeping on the DreamCloud Premier mattress. They should provide adequate overall support, with the top layer conforming to body curvature. One of the greatest mattresses for back sleepers is the DreamCloud Premier mattress. Lightweight sleepers (under 130 pounds) should feel supported while enjoying the softness of the top foam layers during back sleeping.
- Side sleepers: The DreamCloud Premier relieves pressure on the shoulders and hips of side sleepers of average weight. As the mattress is softer than typical, it is ideal for side sleeping. Lightweight side sleepers won’t sink as deeply into the mattress, and their shoulders and hips will not be put under too much stress.
- Stomach sleepers: As certain mattresses allow the hips to sink too much, getting proper spinal alignment for stomach sleepers may be more difficult. Stability and support are especially important for “stomach sleepers” to avoid back and hip pain. DreamCloud Premier may not be suitable for average-weight stomach sleepers who require greater support under their hips. Stomach sleepers should feel properly supported throughout their entire body, with their hips and center mass not sinking into the mattress.
- Heavy sleepers: The DreamCloud Premier mattress will be especially painful for heavyweight stomach sleepers since their midsection will sink in too much, disrupting their spinal alignment. The DreamCloud, on the other hand, is a fantastic option for heavyweight back and side sleepers due to its firmness, even though it may be less comfortable for heavyweight stomach sleepers.
Cooling & Temperature Control
The capacity of memory foam mattresses to retain heat is well-known. As the sleepers sink into the memory foam layer, it creates a snug feeling and traps heat. This is not the case with hybrid mattresses.
As the top cover is relatively breathable and allows some air to travel into and out of the mattress, the DreamCloud Premier should not sleep too hot. With DreamCloud Premier’s gel memory foam and coil system working together to help decrease stuffiness and heat retention, waking up overheated at 3 a.m. will be a thing of the past. The coils help to circulate air across the mattress. The cover and gel memory foam help to diffuse your body heat.
Motion Isolation and Sharing a Bed
This category evaluates how well a mattress keeps other people in the bed from being disturbed when their partner rolls over, adjusts, or changes positions. In DreamCloud Premier, you never know when your companion may get up or move. Because of DreamCloud’s stay-put technology, you won’t feel a thing if your partner rolls over. As the coils are individually wrapped, vibrations do not travel. The supportive foam layer also reduces the impression of movement greatly.
Foam mattresses aren’t always very supportive along the mattress’s very edge, which is important if you wish to sit or sleep on the edge of the bed. Couples should also think about edge support, as poor performance in this area confines both sleeping and sexual activity to the middle of the bed. As you get in and out of bed, the bed may flex if you sit on the edge, causing a disturbance to your partner. This is a common problem with all-foam mattresses. In this regard, hybrid mattresses are superior.
Edge support is provided by the DreamCloud Premier’s edge-to-edge enclosed coils. The perimeter of the mattress is bolstered by a double-row rim with stronger coils, which prevents drooping along the edges over time.
Recommendation based on sleeping style
In order for our bodies to recuperate and rejuvenate, we all need to sleep soundly, regardless of what posture we sleep in. We actually shrink by one to two inches during the day. The intervertebral discs contract due to a lack of fluid, resulting in this disorder. The discs are repaired during the night by the fluid. You must sleep in a comfortable position in order for this to work. When we say we’re in a good situation, what exactly do we mean? Side, back, and stomach sleepers, as well as individuals who prefer a combination of these positions, are the three types of sleepers. All three people have different needs and hence have different experiences when it comes to the level of comfort, support, and flexibility that a mattress can provide.
- Side Sleepers: Sleeping on one’s side is the norm for the great majority of individuals. The body can sink into the mattress, but the waist and spine must be supported and corrected. This helps to keep neck and back problems at bay in the morning. To reduce pressure on the neck and pelvis, the support portions for these areas should be flexible. A mattress that delivers both contouring comfort and solid support is ideal for side sleepers.
The DreamCloud Premier’s foam pillow-top conforms to the curve of the body and helps to effectively distribute body weight. To maintain the spine upright, side sleepers require even weight distribution and full-body support. The DreamCloud Premier’s foam layers keep you from sinking too far, while the coil foundation keeps side sleepers well supported.
- Back Sleepers: If you prefer to sleep on your back, make sure your shoulders and hips sink far enough into the mattress to avoid painful arches. Back sleepers, on the other hand, prefer to feel as though they’re “sleeping on” a mattress rather than “sleeping in” one. Sinking too deeply into a mattress can be painful for a back sleeper, especially if their hips sink deeper than the rest of their body, placing pressure on their lower back. Back sleepers want a mattress that gently cradles the hips while providing adequate support to maintain proper spinal alignment.
Back sleepers will like the DreamCloud Premier’s contouring foam layers, which reduce pressure on the lower back. Back sleepers require adequate lumbar support to maintain a neutral posture when sleeping. The supporting foam transition layer avoids excessive sinking while the Euro pillow-top adjusts to the curve of the body for pressure relief. For back sleepers, the coils provide additional support.
- Stomach Sleepers: For resting on your stomach, a less flexible mattress with a good amount of firmness is best. This prevents your stomach from sinking too far into your body, limiting your movements and leading to curvature. This puts a strain on the shoulders and the neck. Stomach sleepers, in particular, require extra support to keep their spine upright and comfortable. A soft mattress could lead a stomach sleeper’s midsection to sink into the support core, causing lower back stress. By offering regular support, a firmer mattress prevents this.
The DreamCloud Premier is not liked by stomach sleepers. It can’t prevent their abdomen and hips from sinking in deeply.
- Combination Sleepers-Those who alternate between various positions: Are you one of those guys who sleeps on their back, stomach, side, and back in the same night, exhausted every position? It’s not as if you’re on your own. The majority of adults, according to studies, change positions about 20 times per night. The greatest combination sleeper mattress is sensitive and effectively isolates motion.
Due to its responsiveness, the DreamCloud Premier is a wonderful choice for combination sleepers. The ability of a mattress to quickly adapt and adjust to your motions is referred to as responsiveness. DreamCloud Premier is responsive, which is ideal for tossing and turning and combination sleepers.
|Twin||38 X 75 X 14||NA||$1169||$699||40%|
|Twin XL||38 X 80 X 14||NA||$1499||$899||40%|
|Full||54 X 75 X 14||NA||$1669||$999||40%|
|Queen||60 X 80 X 14||NA||$1832||$1099||40%|
|Cal King||72 X 84 X 14||NA||$2169||$1299||40%|
|King||76 X 80 X 14||NA||$2169||$1299||40%|
Coupons & Deals
- 40% Off All Mattresses! Prices Starting From $499.
- 15% off for Military, First Responders and Healthcare Professionals (verification required).