We gather information on mattress industry, product, pricing, customer reviews and financial information from more than 50+ websites daily through our automated “bots” and use advanced data analytics techniques to evaluate and rate mattresses.
Our reviews are updated at least once a week in cases of changes, product releases, and new insights gathered from analyzing our data set.
We present our mattress reviews in a Q&A format with the intent of mirroring the thought process of how customers make mattress purchase decisions
1. Can you give some background about the Leesa Sapira Hybrid mattress collection?
The Leesa Sapira Hybrid is a high-performance advanced hybrid mattress available at a budget-friendly price. This hybrid mattress for its responsive surface and provides sleepers with substantial responsiveness and a comfortable medium firm feel that suits the needs of most sleepers. The pressure-relieving abilities make the mattress best for combination sleepers and an excellent mattress for back pain. Leesa innovated their original mattress by combining their premium memory foam with individually-wrapped pocket springs. The bed provides comfort and support. It is the best mattress for couples due to its motion isolation and response to your movements.
2. Describe briefly what sizes are available in Leesa Sapira Hybrid mattresses?
The Leesa Sapira is a hybrid mattress. This mattress is the best for side, back, and combination sleepers who desire to move around easily. The Leesa Sapira mattress sizes are Twin XL, Twin, Full, Queen, King, and California King.
- Twin Size Leesa Sapira Mattresses: Twin Leesa Sapira is 75 inches by 38 inches.
- Twin XL Size Leesa Sapira Mattresses: Twin XL Leesa Sapira mattress is 80 inches by 38 inches.
- Full-Size Leesa Sapira Mattresses: Full Leesa Sapira mattress measures 75 inches by 53 inches.
- Queen Size Leesa Sapira Mattresses: Queen Leesa Sapira mattress measures 80 inches by 60 inches.
- King Size Leesa Sapira Mattresses: King Leesa Sapira mattress measures 80 inches by 76 inches.
- California King Leesa Sapira Mattresses: Cali-King Leesa Sapira mattress measures 84 inches by 72 inches.
Pros & Cons
1. Who would you recommend Leesa Sapira Hybrid mattress to?
The Leesa Sapira Hybrid has a lot to offer sleepers. It is suggested for:
- Folks who are looking for perfect spinal alignment especially individuals with aches and pain.
- Folks looking for excellent pressure relief.
- Folks looking for great motion isolation, edge support, and breathable pocketed coils.
- Folks who want cooling mattresses.
- Folks looking for easy-to-move-around mattresses (combination sleepers)
- Folks who want plush foam and like a soft feel
2. Who should avoid the Leesa Sapira Hybrid mattress collection?
The Leesa Sapira Hybrid mattresses are not recommended for:
- Fans of memory foam mattresses looking for an ultra-plush
- Folks who want a firmer mattress that will keep their hips and shoulders in line
- Not for stomach and heavy sleepers
1. How firm do you think Leesa Sapira Hybrid Mattress are?
The Leesa Sapira Hybrid is about medium to medium-firm on the soft-to-firm scale. Sapira Hybrid falls at a 6/10 and works for almost all types of sleepers. The softness or firmness is subjective. The heavier an individual is, the softer a mattress will appear, and vice vis for petite individuals. Leesa Sapira Hybrid mattress uses softer foams, but this bed is slightly firmer. The first two layers of foam are soft to the touch and provide a comfortable sleeping surface, while the coils deliver great bi-directional support.
The best way to describe the firm feel is that Leesa Sapira is a soft-to-the-touch mattress with plenty of bounce. This mattress is unlike a pillowtop bed, where an individual can nestle into the top layers. The mattress might feel softer, but the actual sensation from Leesa Sapira Hybrid is not “fluffy” or “airy”; it’s more “buoyant” than anything. It gives a feel almost like floating.
The mattress consists of several layers of poly foam and pocketed coils responsive to pressure. This makes the mattress compatible with easy switching of positions at night. Great for combination sleepers who will feel free in the middle. Despite the Leesa Sapira Hybrid having a 1.5″ layer of memory foam, it is excellent in terms of responsiveness.
Material & Construction
1. Can you walk us through some of the unique technology, design and materials used in the construction of Leesa Sapira Hybrid Mattress? Why is it so important?
Leesa Sapira Hybrid features an 11-inch combination of memory foam, poly foam, and pocketed coils. This blend of materials makes an excellent combination of support and pressure relief. Let’s take a look at the layers of Leesa Sapira Hybrid under the cover.
- Cover – The quilted bedding cover is a delicate knit mix that feels genuinely comfortable to the touch. It likewise includes a fun striped design with shapes.
- Comfort Layer – This layer is a hole-punched poly foam, and underneath that is a layer of memory foam. The memory foam underneath the poly foam layer indeed dominated the mattress’s feel. The hole-punched poly foam attempts to add specific responsiveness and breathability to the memory foam. Enjoy all the body-shaping of a memory foam mattress without forfeiting any responsiveness or cooling features.
- Transition Layer – The third layer is a slender transition layer of poly foam. This material is generally here to facilitate the sleeper from the delicate foam up top into the firmer pocketed coil layer underneath.
- Support Layer – The primary support system of the bedding is comprised of a layer of pocketed coils. These pocketed coils are firm and bouncy, attempting to lift the sleeper up and out of the mattress construction. They’re additionally exclusively wrapped, advancing wind or airflow throughout the mattress. Another essential component of this layer is that it stretches out the whole way to the edge of the mattress to offer additional edge support.
- Base Layer – Leesa snuck in a flimsy layer of high-density support foam at the base to balance things. This part is here to give the coils something to bounce off.
|Leesa Sapira Hybrid Mattress|
|Materials & Construction (1=Least, 5=Best)||Repositioning (1=Least, 5=Best)|
|Comfort (1=Least, 5=Best)||Cooling (1=Least, 5=Best)|
|Motion Isolation (1=Least, 5=Best)||Edge Support (1=Least, 5=Best)|
|Rating Scale: 1 = Average, 2 = Good, 3 = Very Good, 4 = Excellent, 5 = Winner|
Q1. How would you rate Leesa Sapira Hybrid Mattress from a repositioning & responsiveness perspective?
Repositioning implies that sleepers can change position rapidly and without any problem. Responsiveness measures the bedding’s pace and level of reaction to movement, pressure, and body weight. The Sapira Hybrid provides a perfect spinal alignment and has a responsive surface. The mattress is rated 9/10 for responsiveness and quickly adapts to movements—great mattress for combination sleepers who would love that it facilitates ease of movement. The combination of the mattress allows those who move around a lot during the night while sleeping without waking up the other.
Comfort, Back Support, Pressure Relief
Q2. Does Leesa Sapira Hybrid provide superior comfort, back support and pressure relief?
When shopping for a mattress, be sure it offers enough back support, spinal alignment, and pressure relief. Your spinal alignment must be adequately maintained for a healthy back. This suggests that the mattress should support your spine like it does while you’re standing. When a mattress pushes back against your body with too much force in a concentrated area, it can cause pain, discomfort, lack of circulation, recurrent tossing, and other problems. Side sleepers, in particular, should be cautious about “pressure points,” as this is the position in which your body’s weight is distributed over the smallest surface area.
Pressure release refers to a bed’s ability to reduce stress in the shoulders, hips, and lower Back. Your weight, sleeping position, and body shape primarily control the power of a mattress to achieve this. Regretfully, no mattress can provide the exact spinal alignment and pressure alleviation level to all sleepers. Variable spinal alignment and pressure reduction capabilities will be found in sleepers of diverse weights, body types, and sleep postures.
When you lie down on a bed to rest, the additional weight on your pressure points might lead to pain and discomfort in your joints and muscles. Invest in a mattress that helps you to prevent discomfort while resting. It should be a mattress that is constructed with pressure-relieving features.
The Leesa Sapira Hybrid provides moderate conforming and is more than average at pressure relief. The moderate conforming helps lightly cradle the body and its heavier impact points. The Leesa Sapira Hybrid provides a balanced feel that allows sleepers with a diversity of sleeping positions and body weights. This mattress does not offer deep contouring and tailoring like other memory foam mattresses.
Cooling & Temperature Control
Q3. How would you rate cooling and overall temperature control characteristics of Leesa Sapira Hybrid Mattresses?
Because customers don’t sink too far into the bed, air can move around their skin, cooling natural comfort. In addition, most of the layers are resistant to significant heat buildup. Memory foam can retain heat, but the layers above and below it is far less likely to heat up, and the airflow through the coils keeps the mattress well-ventilated.
For these reasons, the Leesa Sapira Hybrid has above-average temperature control and can meet the needs of most hot sleepers. The Leesa Sapira Hybrid is one of the finest cooling mattresses. The top layer of this mattress is holed, and the second support layer contains airy innerspring coils. The first and second layers allow airflow that sweeps excess body heat away from the surface, keeping sleepers cool and dry.
Motion Isolation and Sharing a Bed
Q4. Does Leesa Sapira Hybrid Mattresses provide reasonable motion isolation when sharing a bed with others?
This category assesses the ability of a mattress to keep other individuals on the bed from waking up when their partner adjusts, rolls over, or changes positions. Knowing when your partner would get up or move in such a mattress is challenging.
Motion transfer is the amount of movement on one side of the mattress that’s noticeable on the other side. Individuals who share their bed with a partner or pet need to consider motion transfer an essential factor. These individuals require a mattress with high-motion isolation or low-motion transfer to avoid getting disturbed by a restless partner or furry friend.
The Sapira Hybrid is an excellent mattress for couples. Leesa Sapira Hybrid mattress is rated average for motion isolation. The memory foam and polyfoam layer is the main feature that helps cut down movement, thus supporting motion isolation. The springy coil base makes it easy to move and provides bounce. This makes it easier for movement to be felt across the surface of the bed. Leesa is a suitable bed for people of different body types and sleeping positions. However, it is sensitive to individuals who share a bed with someone, move around a great deal, or frequently gets up and out of bed at night.
Q5. How would you rate edge support of Leesa Sapira Hybrid Mattresses?
It is essential to have a great supportive edge mattress if you are willing to sit or sleep at the edge of the bed. Couples must think about edge support, as poor performance in this area confines both sleeping and sexual activity to the middle of the bed. As you get in and out of bed, the bed may flex if you sit on the edge, causing a disturbance to your partner. This is a common problem with all-foam mattresses.
Mattresses with a strong edge have durable sides that do not collapse under the body weight. Firm edge support is significant for heavyweight sleepers and couples. It is found that the Leesa Sapira Hybrid mattress has extensive responsiveness, which means the bed quickly retains or bounces back its original shape when you remove your weight from it. The mattress’s edges are supportive and do not make you feel like rolling down the bed at the edges. The Sapira Hybrid has the capacity to receive a 5/5 for edge support if it has reinforced edges. The supportive edge keeps people from feeling stuck in one position and enables easy movement on top of the mattress. This responsiveness originates from its durable steel coils or innerspring support core and high-density polyfoams. Leesa Sapira Hybrid mattress is for people who like to sit or sleep near the edge of the bed.
Recommendation based on sleeping style
1. Who would you recommend Leesa Sapira Hybrid mattress based on individual sleeping style?
Our bodies must recuperate and rejuvenate, as we all must sleep soundly, regardless of our posture. As we sink into the bed, the intervertebral discs contract for the lack of fluid, which results in this disorder. During the night, the discs are repaired by the fluid. One must sleep in a comfortable position for this process to work. The three types of sleepers are the back, side, and stomach sleepers, and individuals who like a combination of these positions. All three people have different requirements and various experiences regarding the level of support, comfort, and flexibility a mattress can provide.
- Back Sleepers: Back sleepers have a tendency to enjoy and get satisfied on medium-firm mattresses like the Leesa Sapira Hybrid. When lying on your back, it’s essential to have a firm surface that won’t let the pelvis and midsection depress deeply into the bed. Still, it’s also essential for the mattress to lightly cradle and accommodate the curve in the lower back. The memory foam transition layer of the Leesa Sapira Hybrid brings contouring, and the innerspring coil system provides support. Leesa Sapira Hybrid can strike this balance for any back sleepers of all weights. Back sleepers who are lightweight and average-weight get an adequate cushion, while the heavyweight folks get that adequate support they need. Folks over 230 pounds may prefer an even firmer mattress as their midsection might sink into these comfort layers.
- Side Sleepers: Side sleepers generally require a softer mattress, and Leesa Sapira Hybrid is a solid match. Individuals in this position usually choose a conforming mattress to accommodate excess pressure around the hips and shoulders. The Sapira Hybrid is a medium-firm mattress with pressure-relieving foams to reduce soreness and tension. Simultaneously, too much softness causes the hips and shoulders of the side sleepers to sink far lower into the bed than other parts of their body. Leesa Sapira Hybrid, with its soft contouring and medium firm feel, can deliver pressure relief not losing its structural integrity. Folks under 130 pounds will find the mattress too firm and weak for over 230 pounds. This mattress is an excellent choice for side sleepers.
- Stomach Sleepers: Stomach sleepers usually sleep like mattresses with a touch of softness paired with reliable support at the hips. The Leesa Sapira Hybrid is a supportive and comfortable mattress for many lightweight and average-weight stomach sleepers. Like Back sleepers, stomach sleepers might find their abdomen pushed too far into a mattress. This contorts the lower Back into an uncomfortable U-shape. Therefore, stomach sleepers use the firmer mattress. The Leesa Sapira Hybrid is a supportive and comfortable mattress that meets the needs of many lightweight and average-weight stomach sleepers. Leesa Sapira Hybrid might be too soft for heavyweight individuals, especially those over 230 pounds. Folks under 130 pounds won’t sink into a mattress and will enjoy the blend of firmness, pressure relief, and bounce in the Leesa Sapira Hybrid.
- Combination Sleepers: The Leesa Sapira Hybrid is the best mattress for any combination sleepers who can quickly move around. Combination sleepers require space as they often move around and change from one position to another at night. Sapira Hybrid has a responsive construction and is an excellent pick for all body types and sleeping positions. It helps accommodate a wide range of combination sleepers.
|Twin||38 x 75 x 11||75 lbs||$1349||$1199||11%|
|Twin XL||38 x 80 x 11||80 lbs||$1399||$1249||11%|
|Full||53 x 75 x 11||96 lbs||$1699||$1499||12%|
|Queen||60 x 80 x 11||115 lbs||$1999||$1699||15%|
|Cal King||72 x 84 x 11||142 lbs||$2299||$1899||17%|
|King||76 x 80 x 11||142 lbs||$2299||$1899||17%|
Coupons & Deals
- $700 Off Select Mattresses + 2 FREE Pillows (Up to $120 Value).