We gather information on mattress industry, product, pricing, customer reviews and financial information from more than 50+ websites daily through our automated “bots” and use advanced data analytics techniques to evaluate and rate mattresses.
Our reviews are updated at least once a week in cases of changes, product releases, and new insights gathered from analyzing our data set.
We present our mattress reviews in a Q&A format with the intent of mirroring the thought process of how customers make mattress purchase decisions
Dreamfoam Hybrid MattressBy Brand: Dreamfoam Bedding
Dreamfoam Bedding deals Coupons
- 25% Off Sitewide. Use Promo Code PRESDAY25. Sale Ends 2/27/2024.
1. Can you give some background about the Dreamfoam Hybrid mattress collection?
The Dreamfoam Hybrid mattress, also known as Dreamfoam Arctic Dreams, is engineered with one of the most advanced fabrics. Typically reserved for luxury beds, it delivers cooling relief and is available in all-foam and hybrid designs. This premium temperature moderation mattress possesses a four-layer hybrid that offers a combination of high-quality 1″ foams and 6″ layers of individually encased coils. This helps with more resounding compression support and delivers the ultimate pressure point relief while decreasing motion transfer between sleep partners. It also has a 75″ ultra-soft quilted top and an advanced cooling panel that offers luxurious and breathable comfort, which helps resist body impressions. Perfect for individuals looking forward to buying a cooling mattress on a budget for a guest bedroom or apartment, dorm room, etc. This mattress works for most body types, but people with aches or side sleepers should avoid this mattress. Dreamfoam Hybrid offers a universal medium comfort level. The mattress doesn’t offer enough support or pressure relief at the hips and shoulders regions.
2. Describe briefly what sizes are available in Dreamfoam Hybrid mattresses?
The Dreamfoam Hybrid is a hybrid mattress. This mattress is the best for hot sleepers and those who desire the benefits of both foam and coils. The Dreamfoam Hybrid mattress sizes are Twin XL, Twin, Full, Short Queen, Queen, King, Split California King, California King, RV Bunk, and RV King.
- Twin Size Dreamfoam Mattresses: Twin Dreamfoam mattress is 75 inches by 38 inches. Usually, the depth of the mattress ranges from 10.25 inches to 14 inches. The Dreamfoam Hybrid is 10.25 inches.
- Twin XL Size Dreamfoam Mattresses: Twin XL Dreamfoam mattress is 80 inches by 38 inches. The Dreamfoam Hybrid is 10.25 inches. A Twin XL mattress is perfect for taller individuals with not so wider frames.
- Full-Size Dreamfoam Mattresses: Full Dreamfoam mattress measures 75 inches by 53 inches. The Dreamfoam Hybrid is 10.25 inches. Adults who normally sleep alone and are under 6 feet and 3 inches in height should buy this mattress.
- Short Full Dreamfoam Mattresses: Short Full Dreamfoam mattress measures 75 inches by 48 inches. The Dreamfoam Hybrid is 10.25 inches. Individuals who are of an average-size body type should buy this mattress.
- Full XL Dreamfoam Mattresses: Full XL Dreamfoam mattress measures 80 inches by 53 inches. The Dreamfoam Hybrid is 10.25 inches. The people who are taller should buy this size.
- Queen Size Dreamfoam Mattresses: Queen Dreamfoam mattress measures 80 inches by 60 inches. The Dreamfoam Hybrid is 10.25 inches. Adults who sleep with their partner should buy this. The Queen size mattress is the most well-known mattress.
- Short Queen Dreamfoam Mattresses: Short Queen Dreamfoam mattress measures 75 inches by 60 inches. The Dreamfoam Hybrid is 10.25 inches. The people who are shorter should buy this size.
- Olympic Queen Dreamfoam Mattresses: Olympic Queen Dreamfoam mattress is wider and measures 80 inches by 66 inches. The Dreamfoam Hybrid is 10.25 inches. Perfect for individuals with an average to large frame
- King Size Dreamfoam Mattresses: King Dreamfoam mattress measures 80 inches by 76 inches. The Dreamfoam Hybrid is 10.25 inches. The King size mattress is perfect for individuals with a larger frame.
- Short King Size Dreamfoam Mattresses: The Short King Dreamfoam mattress is 75 inches by 72 inches. The Dreamfoam Hybrid is 10.25 inches. A Short King mattress is perfect for average size individuals who desire the width of a King without as much length.
- California King Dreamfoam Mattresses: Cali-King Dreamfoam mattress measures 84 inches by 72 inches. The Dreamfoam Hybrid is 10.25 inches. This mattress works well for very tall individuals.
- Split California King Dreamfoam Mattresses: Split California King Dreamfoam mattress is 84 inches by 36 inches on each side. The Dreamfoam Hybrid is 10.25 inches. The people who should buy this size are adults who sleep with a partner.
Pros & Cons
1. Who would you recommend Dreamfoam Hybrid mattress to?
The Dreamfoam Hybrid has a lot to offer sleepers. It is suggested for
- Folks who find innerspring mattresses too firm.
- Folks who wake up with aches and pains after sleeping on an innerspring mattress.
- Folks who dislike the noise from innerspring mattresses.
- Folks who sleep hot on memory foam mattresses. Look specifically for cooling mattresses
- Folks who find memory foam mattresses too soft.
- Folks who sink in too much on memory foam and look for a supportive or responsive mattress.
- Folks who find memory foam not responsive.
- Folks who have trouble getting out of a memory foam mattress.
2. Who should avoid the Dreamfoam Hybrid mattress collection?
The Dreamfoam Hybrid mattresses are not recommended for
- Fans of responsive mattresses
- Those who prefer an extra-firm or extra-soft bed
- Those who can sleep hot
1. How firm do you think Dreamfoam Hybrid Mattress are?
When selecting a potential new mattress, the first idea is to start by assessing the firmness and feel of the mattress. Almost all mattresses support body weight, ensure comfortable and restful sleeping and promote healthy spinal alignment. These factors help determine whether the mattress fits your preferred sleeping position and other sleeping needs. Now let’s discuss the in-depth review of the Dreamfoam Hybrid’s firmness and feel!
According to our analysis, the Dreamfoam Hybrid mattress is ranked around 6.5 out of 10 on the firmness scale. The industry standard for average firmness is 6.5 out of 10. This signifies that Dreamfoam Hybrid is a medium-firm mattress. It provides a good balance of comfort and support, which makes the bed suitable for different positions.
Sleeping on the Dreamfoam Hybrid mattress should be comfortable to back sleepers. It keeps the body in alignment and helps alleviate pain on pressure points. The comfort layers and quilted plush top provides pressure relief, making it an excellent selection for most side sleepers. Although Dreamfoam Hybrid is medium firm, it is too soft for stomach sleepers and is not a great fit.
Average Weight Sleepers – 130lbs – 230lbs
Dreamfoam Hybrid mattress is comfortable and supports average-weight back and side sleepers. The comfort layers of this mattress alleviate pressure, and the innerspring delivers ample support. Stomach sleeping Individuals weighing 130 and 230 lbs will not find this mattress a great fit. Due to their medium firmness level, this Dreamfoam hybrid mattress won’t provide enough support to the stomach sleeping position.
Heavyweight Sleepers – Over 230lbs
The Dreamfoam Hybrid possesses encased coils that are perfect for heavier back sleepers. This mattress provides a good amount of support for this body type. Dreamfoam Hybrid is not a good fit for heavier side sleepers or stomach sleepers as they require a mattress with a thicker comfort layer.
Lightweight Sleepers – Under 130lbs
The Dreamfoam Hybrid mattress makes all lightweight sleepers comfortable in all sleeping positions. The plush on the top layer of this mattress provides comfort to ease joint pain. The lightweight sleepers do not sink deeply into the bottom layers due to their body type. The Dreamfoam Hybrid gel mattress is an excellent option for lightweight people.
Material & Construction
1. Can you walk us through some of the unique technology, design and materials used in construction of Dreamfoam Hybrid? Why it is so important?
Dreamfoam Hybrid mattress features an ultra-soft quilted cover on the top that provides the sleeper with plush comfort along with regulating temperature. The quilted top layer is .75 inches thick and includes an advanced cooling panel that provides the hot sleepers with maximum comfort.
The mattress stands 10.25 inches tall and comprises three main layers beneath the quilted top.
- Below the top is a comfort layer of 2.5 inches that comprises gel memory foam. The gel prevents the memory foam from becoming too warm and provides body contouring and responsiveness.
- Going deeper, the innerspring part is made with individually encased coils and is 6 inches thick. The deeper part of the Dreamfoam Hybrid bed is designed to offer enhanced compression support. This layer helps reduce the transfer of motion while lying down. The Dreamfoam hybrid mattress is an excellent option for those who share a bed and are seeking not to wake up the other person when they move.
- The bottom layer provides the foundation for the mattress and has a 1-inch high-density foam base. This high-density base layer gives the Dreamfoam Hybrid long-lasting durability. It also strengthens the coils above as they get compressed under the sleeper’s body weight.
Now, let’s discuss the construction of the Dreamfoam Hybrid mattress.
- Cover: The cover of Dreamfoam Hybrid is quilted with soft foam, that helps contour the body. An advanced cooling panel inside the cover makes it perfect for people who tend to sleep hot at night.
- Comfort Layer: The Dreamfoam hybrid mattress consists of a comfort layer of 2.5″ of cooling gel memory foam, designed to prevent body heat buildup through the night.
- Support Layer: The Dreamfoam Hybrid mattress has 6″ of encased coils beneath the first foam layer. This supports airflow, which keeps the mattress cool throughout the night. Other than encased coils, the all-foam Dreamfoam Hybrid mattress has a high-density foundation of 7.5″.
- Mattress Height: The Dreamfoam Hybrid mattress is 10″ tall.
|Dreamfoam Hybrid Mattress
|Materials & Construction (1=Least, 5=Best)
|Repositioning (1=Least, 5=Best)
|Comfort (1=Least, 5=Best)
|Cooling (1=Least, 5=Best)
|Motion Isolation (1=Least, 5=Best)
|Edge Support (1=Least, 5=Best)
|Rating Scale: 1 = Average, 2 = Good, 3 = Very Good, 4 = Excellent, 5 = Winner
Q1. How would you rate Dreamfoam Hybrid Mattress from a repositioning & responsiveness perspective?
Repositioning implies that sleepers can change position rapidly and without any problem. Responsiveness measures the bedding’s pace and level of reaction to movement, pressure, and body weight. The top foam layer of this mattress has a slow response to pressure, but the foam does not absorb all the motion and bounce. This all-foam mattress choice has a light bounce. It has a medium-firm setting that prevents you from feeling stuck in the mattress. Dreamfoam Hybrid has encased coils that support the core and gives the mattress an even bouncier feel. Perfect for combination sleepers or individuals who like a responsive sleeping surface.
Comfort, Back Support, Pressure Relief
Q2. Does Dreamfoam Hybrid provide superior comfort, back support and pressure relief?
When shopping for a mattress, be sure it offers enough back support, spinal alignment, and pressure relief. It is very important that your spinal alignment is properly maintained for a healthy back. This suggests that the mattress should support your spine like it does while you’re standing. When a mattress pushes back against your body with too much force in a concentrated area, it can cause pain, discomfort, lack of circulation, recurrent tossing, and other problems. Side sleepers, in particular, should be cautious about “pressure points,” as this is the position in which your body’s weight is distributed over the smallest surface area.
Pressure release refers to a bed’s ability to reduce stress in the shoulders, hips, and lower back. The ability of a mattress to achieve this is primarily controlled by your weight, sleeping position, and body shape. Regretfully, no mattress can provide the same spinal alignment and pressure alleviation level to all sleepers. Variable spinal alignment and pressure reduction capabilities will be found in sleepers of diverse weights, body types, and sleep postures.
When you lie down on a bed to rest, the additional weight on your pressure points might lead to pain and discomfort in your joints and muscles. Invest in a mattress that helps you to prevent discomfort while resting. It should be a mattress that is constructed with pressure-relieving features.
The mattress has a plush quilted top that starts off your sleep by providing an initial soft, comfortable feel and simultaneously works to keep you from becoming too hot. Memory foam is one of the top materials for pressure relief. Dreamfoam Hybrid has a foam layer below the cover that is 2.5 inches in thickness. Weightier parts of the body, such as the middle, sink deeper and the support features ensure your spine is properly aligned.
This Dreamfoam hybrid mattress structures a supportive 6-inch coil unit. Each coil is separately encased, letting them react independently from one another. These coils provide deep compression and support against the weight of your body. Adding to the support system, the mattress is designed with a durable foam base at the bottom. Thus, reinforcing the coils as they compress.
Cooling & Temperature Control
Q3. How would you rate cooling and overall temperature control characteristics of Dreamfoam Hybrid Mattresses?
The capacity of the mattress of memory foam to retain heat is well-known. The Dreamfoam Hybrid includes many cooling features, so sleepers should not worry about getting hot at night. The quilted cover has a cooling panel that dissipates heat. It also comprises a gel-infused foam and coils for further airflow in the middle that helps prevent heat buildup. So, opt for the Dreamfoam Hybrid for an extra layer of heat prevention and encased coils that promote airflow.
Motion Isolation and Sharing a Bed
Q4. Does Dreamfoam Hybrid Mattresses provide reasonable motion isolation when sharing bed with others?
This category assesses the ability of a mattress to keep other individuals on the bed from waking up when their partner adjusts, rolls over, or changes positions. It is difficult for one to know when your partner would get up or move in such a mattress.
If your mattress isn’t good at isolating motion, your partner might wake up while changing sleeping positions at night. The Dreamfoam Hybrid is not an ideal motion-isolation-supporting mattress and can be rated as average. Small movements are not an issue with this mattress if you’re sleeping with your partner. But if someone gets out of bed or tosses and turns throughout the night, you are likely to feel it all. This is because the mattress has a two-layered design that doesn’t support motion-isolating features or thick foam layers to distill huge movements.
Q5. How would you rate edge support of Dreamfoam Hybrid Mattresses?
Foam mattresses are not always very supportive along the edge, and this is important if you are willing to sit or sleep at the edge of the bed. Couples must think about edge support, as poor performance in this area confines both sleeping and sexual activity to the middle of the bed. As you get in and out of bed, the bed may flex if you sit on the edge, causing a disturbance to your partner. This is a common problem with all-foam mattresses.
The Dreamfoam Hybrid mattress has decent and moderate edge support in both versions. The hybrid option has a little more firmness and does collapse a bit after sitting at the edge of the mattress. Over time, this mattress might begin to sag around the boundary, regardless of your chosen version. This is due to the mattress lacking any dedicated features which would prevent the edges of the mattress from collapsing underneath your body weight. The Dreamfoam Hybrid’s moderate edge does not make sleepers feel like they will roll off the bed.
Recommendation based on sleeping style
1. Who would you recommend Dreamfoam Hybrid mattress based on individual sleeping style?
Our bodies need to recuperate and rejuvenate, as we all require to sleep soundly, regardless of what posture we sleep in. As we sink into the bed, the intervertebral discs contract for the lack of fluid, which results in this disorder. During the night the discs are repaired by the fluid. One must sleep in a comfortable position for this process to work. Back, side, and stomach sleepers, as well as individuals who like a combination of these positions, are the three types of sleepers. All three people have different requirements and hence have various experiences regarding the level of support, comfort, and flexibility that a mattress can provide.
The temperature-regulating technology with an adaptive foam of Dreamfoam Hybrid potentially provides a comfortable sleep for a great value.
- Side Sleepers: Most side sleepers need alleviation along their hips and shoulders, where strain tends to build generally when weight is concentrated here. The mattress’s 2.5-inch comfort layer of gel memory foam ought to assist with alleviating pressure, and the medium firmness shouldn’t feel excessively hard for this position.
- Back Sleepers: Most back sleepers will feel the memory foam pushing up into their lumbar region for extra help as the steady, independently encased coils and foam base work to assist with keeping their spine straight. In any case, back sleepers who need a firmer hybrid might think about buying the Firm model.
- Stomach Sleepers: Most stomach sleepers ought to rest serenely on this bedding and feel that their hips don’t sink so low that their spine feels misaligned. That being said, many stomach sleepers, particularly heavier ones, may favor firmer bedding.
- Combination Sleepers: Dreamfoam Hybrid is rated at a medium on the firmness level, and that implies it’s perfectly in the center. This is gainful for combination sleepers who really do best on a more widespread feel that is adaptable to various rest positions. Moreover, the responsive comfort foam layer ought to make repositioning a breeze.
Coupons & Deals
- 25% Off Sitewide. Use Promo Code PRESDAY25. Sale Ends 2/27/2024.