We gather information on mattress industry, product, pricing, customer reviews and financial information from more than 50+ websites daily through our automated “bots” and use advanced data analytics techniques to evaluate and rate mattresses.
Our reviews are updated at least once a week in cases of changes, product releases, and new insights gathered from analyzing our data set.
We present our mattress reviews in a Q&A format with the intent of mirroring the thought process of how customers make mattress purchase decisions
Dreamfoam Latex 10 Inch - SoftBy Brand: Dreamfoam Bedding
Dreamfoam Bedding deals Coupons
- 25% Off Sitewide. Use Promo Code FALL25. Sale Ends 9/26/2023.
1. Can you give some background about the Dreamfoam Latex 10 Inch & 12 Inch with Zippered Cover mattress collection?
Dreamfoam Latex is perfect for people who need a bed on which they can easily move around. Especially those who have mobility issues or are combination sleepers. The Dreamfoam Latex is a hybrid mattress that offers pressure point relief along with cooling of Talalay latex at an affordable price. The 3” layer of Oeko-Tex class 1 certified Talalay latex provides unique resistant quality that relieves tension and relaxes muscles by lifting away the pressure while sleeping. This mattress is available in two heights 10” and 12” with zippered covers respectively. One can choose according to their firmness level soft, medium, or firm feel for this model. Dreamfoam Latex ensures every sleeper type finds a supportive and comfortable combination. The top layer of this mattress is the brand’s Gel Swirl Memory Foam Topper. Dreamfoam Latex mattresses are comfortable for back, side, and stomach sleepers.
- Dreamfoam Latex 10 Inch- Dreamfoam Latex 10 Inch mattress is a triple-layer, high-value hybrid with 6 Inches of individually encased coils.
- Dreamfoam Latex 12 Inch with Zippered Cover- The upgraded Dreamfoam Latex 12 Inch mattress offers all the assistances of Talalay latex along with 8 Inches of individually encased coils. Combined with the flexibility of a zippered cover the mattress allows you to customize your sleep experience.
2. Describe briefly what sizes are available in Dreamfoam Latex 10 Inch & 12 Inch with Zippered Cover mattresses?
The Dreamfoam Latex 10 Inch & 12 Inch with Zippered Cover is a hybrid mattress. This mattress is the best for hot sleepers and those who desire to move around easily. The Dreamfoam Latex 10 Inch & 12 Inch mattress sizes are Twin XL, Twin, Full, Short Queen, Queen, King, Split California King, and California King.
- Twin Size Dreamfoam Mattresses: Twin Dreamfoam mattress is 75 inches by 38 inches. Usually, the depth of the mattress ranges from 10.25 inches to 14 inches. The Dreamfoam Latex is 10 and 12 inches.
- Twin XL Size Dreamfoam Mattresses: Twin XL Dreamfoam mattress is 80 inches by 38 inches. The Dreamfoam Latex is 10 and 12 inches. A Twin XL mattress is perfect for taller individuals with not so wider frames.
- Full-Size Dreamfoam Mattresses: Full Dreamfoam mattress measures 75 inches by 53 inches. The Dreamfoam Latex is 10 and 12 inches. Adults who normally sleep alone and are under 6 feet and 3 inches in height should buy this mattress.
- Short Full Dreamfoam Mattresses: Short Full Dreamfoam mattress measures 75 inches by 48 inches. The Dreamfoam Latex is 10 and 12 inches. Individuals who are of an average-size body type should buy this mattress.
- Full XL Dreamfoam Mattresses: Full XL Dreamfoam mattress measures 80 inches by 53 inches. The Dreamfoam Latex is 10 and 12 inches. The people who are taller should buy this size.
- Queen Size Dreamfoam Mattresses: Queen Dreamfoam mattress measures 80 inches by 60 inches. The Dreamfoam Latex is 10 and 12 inches. Adults who sleep with their partner should buy this. The Queen size mattress is the most well-known mattress.
- Short Queen Dreamfoam Mattresses: Short Queen Dreamfoam mattress measures 75 inches by 60 inches. The Dreamfoam Latex is 10 and 12 inches. The people who are shorter should buy this size.
- Olympic Queen Dreamfoam Mattresses: Olympic Queen Dreamfoam mattress is wider and measures 80 inches by 66 inches. The Dreamfoam Latex is 10 and 12 inches. Perfect for individuals with an average to large frame
- King Size Dreamfoam Mattresses: King Dreamfoam mattress measures 80 inches by 76 inches. The Dreamfoam Latex is 10 and 12 inches. The King size mattress is perfect for individuals with a larger frame.
- Short King Size Dreamfoam Mattresses: The Short King Dreamfoam mattress is 75 inches by 72 inches. The Dreamfoam Latex is 10 and 12 inches. A Short King mattress is perfect for average size individuals who desire the width of a King without as much length.
- California King Dreamfoam Mattresses: Cali-King Dreamfoam mattress measures 84 inches by 72 inches. The Dreamfoam Latex is 10 and 12 inches. This mattress works well for very tall individuals.
- Split California King Dreamfoam Mattresses: Split California King Dreamfoam mattress is 84 inches by 36 inches on each side. The Dreamfoam Latex is 10 and 12 inches. The people who should buy this size are adults who sleep with a partner.
Pros & Cons
1. Who would you recommend Dreamfoam Latex 10 Inch & 12 Inch with Zippered Cover mattress to?
The Dreamfoam Latex 10 Inch & 12 Inch has a lot to offer sleepers. It is suggested for
- Folks who are looking for customization of firmness.
- Folks looking for excellent pressure relief at the shoulders and hips.
- Folks who dislike the noise from innerspring mattresses.
- Folks who sleep hot on memory foam mattresses. Look specifically for cooling mattresses
- Folks who want an affordable online mattress.
- Folks who want an excellent springy support
2. Who should avoid the Dreamfoam Latex 10 Inch & 12 Inch with Zippered Cover mattress collection?
The Dreamfoam Latex 10 Inch & 12 Inch mattresses are not recommended for
- Fans of memory foam mattresses
- Those who prefer an extra-durable mattress
- Those who can sleep hot
1. How firm do you think Dreamfoam Latex 10 Inch & 12 Inch with Zippered Cover Mattress are?
Besides being an excellent choice for combination sleeper Dreamfoam Latex 10″ and 12″ also makes a great choice for side sleepers. The soft top layer helps alleviate pain on pressure points and is excellent for body contouring. Most stomach sleepers will find the medium model feels too soft. Individuals who like to sleep in this position will feel their hips sinking into the top layer, getting their body out of the proper spinal alignment. Stomach sleepers would feel more supported on the Firm Latex model.
Average Weight Sleepers – 130lbs – 230lbs
Average weight side sleeping individuals find the Dreamfoam Latex great. The 10″ and 12″ Medium model is soft enough to protect shoulders and hips and firm enough to support the rest of the body. The mattress needs to be firm enough for average-weight stomach sleepers. Individuals weighing more than 200 lbs will likely feel their hips sinking into the top layer, which could create lower back pain over time. Stomach sleepers should opt for the Firm model.
Heavyweight Sleepers – Over 230lbs
Heavyweight back sleepers should feel an outstanding balance of support and comfort on the Dreamfoam Latex. The high-density base foam is quite supportive for an individual in this category. They will also get plenty of body contouring from the pillow top. Heavier stomach sleepers should opt for the Firm model. The medium firmness level likely will provide a different level of support.
Lightweight Sleepers – Under 130lbs
The mattress makes lightweight sleepers comfortable in all three sleeping positions. At the same time, back and side sleeping individuals should feel a good balance of comfort and support. Even while lying on their stomachs, lightweight individuals will get proper alignment throughout the night.
Material & Construction
1. Can you walk us through some of the unique technology, design and materials used in the construction of Dreamfoam Latex 10 Inch & 12 Inch with Zippered Cover? Why is it so important?
The Dreamfoam Latex mattress comes in a 10-inch or 12-inch model. The 12-inch mattress features a zippered cover. Both 10 or 12-inch models have a soft, medium, or firm feel. The surface of the mattress has a 0.75-inch soft quilted top with cooling panels. The second layer is a 2.5-inch comfort layer of gel memory foam. There is a support unit of 6-inch individually-encased coils. The final layer is a 1-inch high-density foam base.
The Dreamfoam Latex 10-inch model features a 1-inch Quilted Foam Top in the first layer. The Second is a 3-inch layer of Talalay latex foam. The bottom is a 6-inch-thick unit of individually-encased coils base.
The Dreamfoam Latex 12-inch model features a 1-inch quilted top with a zippered cover in the first layer. The Second is a 3-inch layer of Talalay latex foam. The bottom is an 8-inch-thick unit of individually-encased coils base. The 12-inch Dreamfoam Latex has a zipper around the Cover, making it easy to adjust the firmness according to comfort level by taking the foam out at any time.
- Support Layer: The top layers of the mattress are set on 8″ of individually-encased ascension coils. The springs used for the mattress help extend the lifespan and prevent sleepers from feeling “stuck” inside the mattress.
- Comfort Layer: Second is the 3″ foam layer made of Oeko-Tex Class 1 Talalay latex. The Talalay provides excellent support and pressure relief. It also provides a buoyant feel which helps to ease muscle tension.
- Mattress Height: The Dreamfoam Latex mattress is available in a 10″ or 12″ model.
|Dreamfoam Latex 10 Inch - Soft|
|Materials & Construction (1=Least, 5=Best)||Repositioning (1=Least, 5=Best)|
|Comfort (1=Least, 5=Best)||Cooling (1=Least, 5=Best)|
|Motion Isolation (1=Least, 5=Best)||Edge Support (1=Least, 5=Best)|
|Rating Scale: 1 = Average, 2 = Good, 3 = Very Good, 4 = Excellent, 5 = Winner|
Q1. How would you rate Dreamfoam Latex 10 Inch & 12 Inch with Zippered Cover Mattress from a repositioning & responsiveness perspective?
Repositioning implies that sleepers can change position rapidly and without any problem. Responsiveness measures the bedding’s pace and level of reaction to movement, pressure, and body weight. The Oeko-Tex Talalay latex is the top springy layer that provides a bouncy feel. It offers gentle compatible support without making you feel stuck inside like memory foam. It is an excellent mattress for a combination sleeper and makes it easier to change positions throughout the night. Dreamfoam Latex won’t be as springy, but the top latex layer of latex foam is enough to help prevent you from feeling “stuck” in the mattress.
Comfort, Back Support, Pressure Relief
Q2. Does Dreamfoam Latex 10 Inch & 12 Inch with Zippered Cover provide superior comfort, back support and pressure relief?
When shopping for a mattress, be sure it offers enough back support, spinal alignment, and pressure relief. Your spinal alignment must be adequately maintained for a healthy back. This suggests that the mattress should support your spine like it does while you’re standing. When a mattress pushes back against your body with too much force in a concentrated area, it can cause pain, discomfort, lack of circulation, recurrent tossing, and other problems. Side sleepers, in particular, should be cautious about “pressure points,” as this is the position in which your body’s weight is distributed over the smallest surface area.
Pressure release refers to a bed’s ability to reduce stress in the shoulders, hips, and lower back. Your weight, sleeping position, and body shape primarily control the power of a mattress to achieve this. Regretfully, no mattress can provide the exact spinal alignment and pressure alleviation level to all sleepers. Variable spinal alignment and pressure reduction capabilities will be found in sleepers of diverse weights, body types, and sleep postures.
When you lie down on a bed to rest, the additional weight on your pressure points might lead to pain and discomfort in your joints and muscles. Invest in a mattress that helps you to prevent discomfort while resting. It should be a mattress that is constructed with pressure-relieving features.
Dreamfoam Latex has good responsiveness, although having a plush pillow top. The mattress gently springs back when the top layer is pushed. This mattress creates excellent body contouring, but it should not make the sleepers feel like they’re sinking inside the mattress. Generally, it’s a great mattress to move around quickly on top of this.
Average weight back sleepers would find the Dreamfoam Latex 10″ and 12″ an excellent match. The buoyant Talalay latex supports the lumbar area. Equally, the quilted pillow top creates tremendous pressure relief. Heavyweight side sleepers should feel good pressure relief from the pillow top. Individuals weighing more than 300 lbs might feel some shoulder pain.
Cooling & Temperature Control
Q3. How would you rate cooling and overall temperature control characteristics of Dreamfoam Latex 10 Inch & 12 Inch with Zippered Cover Mattresses?
If you are struggling with sleeping very hot, the Dreamfoam Latex mattress is sleeping temperature neutral or slightly cool for you. The Talalay latex has a cell structure and a breathable design that provides temperature neutral environment. The 10″ and 12″ mattress deliver more airflow than any memory or latex foam. It is an excellent mattress for hot sleepers and helps them sleep comfortably.
Motion Isolation and Sharing a Bed
Q4. Does Dreamfoam Latex 10 Inch & 12 Inch with Zippered Cover Mattresses provide reasonable motion isolation when sharing a bed with others?
This category assesses the ability of a mattress to keep other individuals on the bed from waking up when their partner adjusts, rolls over, or changes positions. It isn’t easy to know when your partner would get up or move in such a mattress.
Motion transfer is the amount of movement on one side of the mattress that’s noticeable on the other side. Individuals who share their bed with a partner or pet need to consider motion transfer an essential factor. These individuals require a mattress with high-motion isolation or low-motion transfer to avoid getting disturbed by a restless partner or furry friend.
Dreamfoam Latex has a nice bounce and is responsive to pressure. Great for combination sleepers who prefer to avoid feeling stuck in their mattress. Back and stomach sleepers will also have a great sleep experience on this Latex mattress. Usually, latex mattresses are bouncy and are not great at isolating motion. However, this mattress has a low motion transfer on the Latex. The 10″ and 12″ mattress have soft reflex foam on its Cover.
Q5. How would you rate edge support of Dreamfoam Latex 10 Inch & 12 Inch with Zippered Cover Mattresses?
It is essential to have a great supportive edge mattress if you are willing to sit or sleep at the edge of the bed. Couples must think about edge support, as poor performance in this area confines both sleeping and sexual activity to the middle of the bed. As you get in and out of bed, the bed may flex if you sit on the edge, causing a disturbance to your partner. This is a common problem with all-foam mattresses.
Mattresses with a strong edge have durable sides that do not collapse under the body weight. Firm edge support is significant for heavyweight sleepers and couples. This mattress supports them even if they spread out over its entire sleep surface without feeling unstable. The amalgamation of solid edge support and excellent motion isolation on the Latex makes this mattress a great choice for couples. Generally, the Dreamfoam Latex 10-inch and 12 inches have decent edge support. When sitting or lying near the edge of this mattress, it sinks but does not feel like you will roll off it.
Recommendation based on sleeping style
1. Who would you recommend Dreamfoam Latex 10 Inch & 12 Inch with Zippered Cover mattress based on individual sleeping style?
Our bodies must recuperate and rejuvenate, as we all must sleep soundly, regardless of our posture. As we sink into the bed, the intervertebral discs contract for the lack of fluid, which results in this disorder. During the night, the discs are repaired by the fluid. One must sleep in a comfortable position for this process to work. The three types of sleepers are the back, side, and stomach sleepers, and individuals who like a combination of these positions. All three people have different requirements and hence have various experiences regarding the level of support, comfort, and flexibility that a mattress can provide.
The Dreamfoam Latex 10 and 12 inches is suitable for different body types and sleeping positions. Choosing the right mattress depends heavily upon the height and firmness setting according to your position. In general, it is recommended that the soft option is for lightweight sleepers, the medium option is for average-weight sleepers, and the firm option is for heavyweight sleepers. The mattress’s firmness setting is a little more than average. So, choose your setting accordingly.
- Back Sleepers: Despite being an all-foam sleeping mattress, Dreamfoam Latex is firmer in each of the three firmness choices. This is a pleasant choice for back sleepers who need an even, firm sleeping surface that will keep the hips lined up with the shoulders. Normal-weight and lightweight sleepers ought to find that the top layer of Talalay latex forms delicately around the shoulders and under the lumbar spine while the thick foam center supports the lower back.
Heavyweight back sleepers will feel most upheld on the firm version of the Dreamfoam Latex 10 Inch & 12 Inch, yet as the bedding softens over a while, it might struggle to offer reasonable help for this body type.
- Stomach Sleepers: Stomach sleepers will more often sleep best on firm beddings, so it is better to choose a Dreamfoam Latex 10 Inch & 12 Inch mattress with a firmness level that is one stage over the general recommendations. Like back sleepers, heavyweight sleepers might feel fine on the firm version of this bedding right away. Individuals who are heavier in the waist region may encounter a lot of sagging in the torso over time.
- Side Sleepers: Side sleepers indeed do best on delicate beddings, and the soft version of the Dreamfoam Latex 10 Inch & 12 Inch might give good body contouring at the hips and shoulders for lightweight and normal-weight side sleepers. In general, however, the 2″ layer of Talalay Latex will be excessively slender to give satisfactory comfort in this position.
Heavyweight side sleepers also may feel comfortable at the beginning. Indeed, after some time, their body weight will push down through the comfort segment into the firm core of the bed, which might cause inconvenience at the hips and shoulders regions.
- Combination Sleepers: Assuming you rest fundamentally on your back or stomach and are light or average weight, the Dreamfoam Latex 10 Inch & 12 Inch is a reasonable choice with responsiveness that ought to make it simple to change positions during the night. Talalay Latex is known for having a light quality that responds rapidly to strain while easing pressure. You should feel free to change positions, making it great bedding for combination sleepers.
Coupons & Deals
- 25% Off Sitewide. Use Promo Code FALL25. Sale Ends 9/26/2023.