We gather information on mattress industry, product, pricing, customer reviews and financial information from more than 50+ websites daily through our automated “bots” and use advanced data analytics techniques to evaluate and rate mattresses.
Our reviews are updated at least once a week in cases of changes, product releases, and new insights gathered from analyzing our data set.
We present our mattress reviews in a Q&A format with the intent of mirroring the thought process of how customers make mattress purchase decisions
Nolah Natural 11 MattressBy Brand: Nolah Mattress
Nolah Mattress deals Coupons
- For a limited time, 35% off plus a free set of Fluffy Pillows on select Nolah mattresses.
The Nolah Natural 11 “is a brand new addition to the Nolah Mattress lineup, which comes with a thickness of 11 inches. The brand has topped itself with the Natural hybrid and natural latex beds. They have come up with a great latex/coil combo at a fair price.
The mattress has a luxury-firm feel of 6-7 out of 10. This mattress features eco-friendly, natural Talalay Latex. It is suitable for the Earth and provides a comfortable sleeping experience.
The mattress comes wrapped in a luxurious cotton cover and has a zoned support system to give you the utmost comfort and cooling.
Nolah Natural 11” is available in six different sizes: Twin. Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, and Cal King.
- Material: Latex
- Sizes: Nolah Natural comes in regular sizes like Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Cal King
- Pricing: Depending on the size
- Shipping & Delivery: Free
- Trial & Return: 120-day trial, full refund, and pickup
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
Pros & Cons
Nolah Natural 11 is more suitable for every sleeping style than memory foam. The mattress bounces up under lighter areas of the body while ensuring comfortable cushioning to heavier spots. It is an eco-friendly, hypoallergenic organic Talalay latex hybrid mattress. It’s within in a luxurious organic cotton cover.
The prospective shoppers of Nolah Natural 11 who are looking for
- Relaxed sleep throughout the night in all seasons
- Deluxe modern-looking design
- Eco-friendly natural materials
- Affordable price for the quality
- Truly charms to ALL sleeping styles!
- Outstanding combination of pressure-relief, contouring, and support
- Nearly no motion transfer and ideal for couples
Shoppers who won’t favor Nolah Natural 11
- Want to wash the cover
- Wants only Memory foam or All-foam Mattress
Whether a mattress is firm or soft is relatively subjective. All mattresses require to support body weight, promote healthy spinal alignment, and ensure comfortable and restful sleeping. Whether a bed is fluffy and plush (what mattress companies call soft) or less so (what companies call firm) is purely based on personal preferences.
The combination of natural Talalay latex with woolen fiber makes it a plush mattress. On a firmness scale, it sits at 6-7 on a scale of 10, making it medium firm.
Material & Construction
Let’s look into the composition of Nolah Natural 11” in detail. This mattress comprises seven notable layers of materials working together to ensure the sleeper enjoys a cozy and calm sleep.
- Natural cotton cover: Top layer is the cover. It is made of natural cotton, giving the mattress durability, cooling, and softness. The cotton used has GOTS certification. The cotton cover helps in removing heat from the body.
- Layer 2: It is made up of the GOTS natural wool fiber. This layer also acts as a natural heat barrier. Nolah Natural 11 has breathability and cooling for this woolen layer.
- Layer 3: A 2 “layer of soft Talalay latex ensuring pressure relief from the pain points and joints, particularly in the hip and shoulder regions.
- Layer 4: is the 1″ layer of firm natural Talalay latex. This layer avoids deep sinking besides provides vital support to the entire body.
Both these layers of natural Talalay Latex enable the body to sleep in its more normal position, maintaining the spinal alignment. The receptive properties of Talalay latex help bounce up where the body is lighter, permitting support from head to toe.
- Layer 5: This is the brand’s Tri-Zone Support Coil System, made of recycled steel (another way for Nolah to care for our Earth). The 8 inches of patented individually-wrapped coils give Nolah Natural 11 the structure and strength. The Tri-zone support coil gives more softness and spinal health support than most hybrid mattresses.
- Layer 6: An additional layer of organic cotton and Wool at the bottom of the mattress is typical in Nolah Natural 11. This layer is responsible for the stability and extra durability of the mattress.
- Layer 7: Finally, the mattress’s bottom cover is organic cotton, providing luxury and softness. This cover also increases the lifespan of the mattress. A unique feature of Nolah mattresses – is handled on the side of the mattress for easy maneuvering.
|Nolah Natural 11 Mattress
|Materials & Construction (1=Least, 5=Best)
|Repositioning (1=Least, 5=Best)
|Comfort (1=Least, 5=Best)
|Cooling (1=Least, 5=Best)
|Motion Isolation (1=Least, 5=Best)
|Edge Support (1=Least, 5=Best)
|Rating Scale: 1 = Average, 2 = Good, 3 = Very Good, 4 = Excellent, 5 = Winner
Nolah natural 11 uses organic Talalay latex. It also has a Tri-Zone Support Coil System recycled steel for support. Due to the Natural responsive properties of Talalay Latex, the mattress adapts to all body shapes and positions. It gives bounce to the sleeper, making movement on the bed easy. There is no associated trapped in feeling as in the case of a memory foam mattress.
Comfort, Back Support, Pressure Relief
Latex foams are usually responsive and cradle the body without feeling stuck.
The Nolah Natural 11 mattress comes with firmness between 6 and 7 on the mattress firmness scale. Thus giving you a luxurious, firm feel when sleeping. Its Talalay latex and zoned support layers keep your body well supported and comfort pressure joints. The cotton-top cover and the wool layer make the Nolah Natural 11 mattress more excellent and breathable.
- Back Sleepers: People sleeping on their back tend to require more support — particularly around the hips, which may sink into softer mattresses and prevent proper spinal alignment. Sleepers sleeping on Nolah Natural mattresses maybe select the medium for enough firmness or back support.
- Side sleepers: Side sleepers will appreciate Nolah Natural. With the plush comfort latex layers and coils in the support layer, the mattress will absorb the pressure and provide a comfortable night’s sleep. The high thickness (11 inches) is the best for this category.
- Stomach sleepers: Achieving healthy spinal alignment for stomach sleepers can often be trickier as the hips can tend to sink dip down with some mattresses. Stability and support are crucial for “stomach sleepers” not to cause back or hip pain. With a medium-firm configuration, Nolah Natural is suitable for lightweight stomach sleepers. Med-Firm version for heavy sleepers to avoid sinking in and creating a spinal curvature.
- Heavy sleepers: For heavy people, they can select Med-Firm with 11-inch thickness depending on their build. In general, the 11-inch Nolah Natural supports weights over 250 pounds.
Cooling & Temperature Control
Nolah has taken the mission to provide shoppers with an excellent night’s sleep. Their newest addition to keeping sleepers cool at night is the Nolah Natural 11″.
Nolah Natural 11 is temperature neutral, thanks to several natural and organic layers:
The bed cover is made of organic cotton. This GOTS-certified organic cotton removes your body’s moisture throughout the night by evaporation. The process helps keep sleepers’ bodies cool through a natural cooling technique.
The next layer after the mattress cover is made of premium wool fibers; Wool not only serves as a natural fire retardant, it essentially adds cooling and breathability to the mattress. This layer maximizes airflow through the mattress and cools the body throughout the night.
Lastly, the 8 inches of coils allow plenty of air to circulate through the mattress, allowing the extra body heat to travel down into the mattress. Fresh air can spread on the top layers.
Motion Isolation and Sharing a Bed
The Nolah Natural 11 has incredible motion transfer thanks to the layer of Wool and the individually-wrapped coils that absorb and isolate each sleeper’s movement. Excellent for partner sharing as one’s movement doesn’t interfere with other persons resting.
The Nolah Natural mattress is a luxury firm variant with a coil system. The coils ensure sturdy edge support so that you don’t want accidentally roll off while sitting or lying near the edges of your bed.
Recommendation based on sleeping style
Young or old, nobody is immune to back pain, whether chronic or temporary. It is essential to pay attention to where you put your head (and back).
With natural Talalay Latex, Nolah Natural 11 is more suitable for every sleeping style than memory foam. The mattress bounces up under lighter areas of the body while ensuring comfortable cushioning to heavier spots.
Nolah Natural 11 mattress is for every sleeping posture making it universal.
It is perfect for back sleepers, requiring a firmer sleeping surface that dips a little deeper around the hips and shoulder areas. With an 8-inch layer of tri-zoned coils, the Nolah Natural mattress gives each part of your body balanced support the entire night.
Side-sleepers also adore the Nolah Natural 11 mattress. The natural Talalay Latex layer allows good spinal alignment. It also gives high-pressure relief in your joints and pain points in the hip and shoulder areas. Usually, the sleeper wakes up fresh and notices less pain in the morning.
Stomach sleepers who relish a few body hugs will appreciate the Nolah Natural 11″ mattress. The two layers of Latex work together to provide support along the entire body. The 8 inches of tri-zoned coils offer the additional support stomach sleepers need to align their hips, shoulders, and neck for a cozy sleep.
The couples segment truly admire the Nolah Natural 11” mattress! The responsive natural Talalay Latex allows people with different sleeping styles to sleep comfortably together.
Finally, to conclude, heavy sleepers can also use the Nolah Natural 11. The two layers of natural Latex combined with 8 inches of coils provide excellent support. The mattress remains calm, making it a hit amongst heavier folks and couples.
Coupons & Deals
- For a limited time, 35% off plus a free set of Fluffy Pillows on select Nolah mattresses.